This post is very important for jamb aspirants that are going to sit for physics during the examination. Using the right textbooks when reading really helps you to know what topics might come up as a question. These textbooks below are highly recommended by jamb.
You should use them according to your jamb syllabus, although it is not really necessary to purchase all of them. Whenever you want to buy anyone of them, check the author’s name and publisher’s name if it corresponds to the ones here. You should also avoid old edition textbooks and get the latest edition.
Don’t just buy the textbook, read it and understand what you have read. Also solve and answer questions regarding the topics that you read. These textbooks that are recommended by jamb for physics are:
• Nelkon, M (1977). Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain: Hart-Davis
• Nelkon, M and Parker, (1989). Advanced Level Physics (Sixth Edition),
• Okeke, P. N and Anyakoha, M. W (2000). Senior Secondary School Physics,
Lagos: Pacific Printers
• Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992). Comprehensive Certificate Physics,
Ibadan: University Press Plc.
• Ike, E. E (2006). Essential Principles of Physics, Aba Enic Publishers
• Ike, E. E (2005). Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, F = Ma Enic
Thanks for reading this post ,kindly subscribe to get more of this and share it with your friends. You are free to ask any questions pertaining to this post or about jamb using the comments box below.