FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal –Federal Road Safety Corps- www.frsc.gov.ng
Do you want to get the actual opening and closing date of the Federal Road Safety Corps? If yes then read this article to the very last.
Do you have difficulty submitting your application in previous years or you don’t know where and how to apply? Don’t panic, just take your time to read this article.
This is because we are set to discuss all that you need to know about the FRSC Recruitment process, starting and closing date, organization including History, functions and their recruitment procedures.
FRSC Recruitment :Federal Road Safety Corps- 2020/2021 www.frsc.gov.ng
Apart from ensuring that road users adhere strictly to instructions, the FRSC serve as source of employment for youths across the country.
You, however, need to possess some criteria before your application is accepted. We shall be listing the things you require before you can be part of the organization as an employee.
FRSC 2020/2021 Recruitment Requirements For A Successful Application
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- Your are expected to be 18 years of age or above (maximum of 30 years)
- You must be single
- As a man, You must be (at least) 1.68 metres tall and 1.63 metres as a lady.
- An expanded chest of about 0.87 metres (minimum measurement). This is applicable to men only.
- Medical, physical and psychological fitness.
- A medical report, confirming your fitness level, from a government-owned hospital is compulsory.
- You must be a crime-free citizen.
If you’re a graduate and you are applying for a specific position in the organization, then, CLICK HERE to see the academic qualifications for every position in the organization.
3-step Guide On How To Successfully Apply For FRSC Job
- 1. Visit FRSC Recruitment Portal
Kick-start your application process by visiting the organization’s recruitment portal or link — https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
Alternatively, you can login to FRSC official site, frsc.gov.ng , and click on the career button to begin your application process.
- 2. Fill And Submit The Application Form
Irrespective of the path (link) you follow, you will arrive at a page where you will need to fill an application form with up-to-date information. Fill and submit the form but remember to PRINT OUT the form as source of evidence. The printed form is also referred to as ‘referee form’
- 3. Wait For The Organization’s Reply To Confirm Your Application Status
You will receive an email to confirm if your application is accepted or not. You’re expected to receive a date for screening and a computer-based test as far as your form is accepted.
Do not to forget to take your ‘referee form’ along to your screening center and make sure you submit it to the appropriate quarters. You will be informed if you have been offered a job, few days after the screening.
Thing To Avoid While Applying For FRSC Job
- False declaration of age, documents and academic qualifications
- Double or Multiple applications
- Don’t pay any amount of money for screening exercise because it’s ABSOLUTELY FREE.
FRSC Recruitment starting and closing date 2020/2021
It was reported that the application form for Federal Road Safety Commission is currently available online, and after our findings we can confirm that the report is NOTHING to trust.
To this effect, interested and qualified citizens of the country are advised to patiently wait till the application forms are made available online the organization’s official site.
History of FRSC
The Federal Road Safety Commission is a Para-mililtary organization in Nigeria that is solely responsible for the control of road traffic and management in the country.
The organization was created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in February 1988 and they are backed up by constitution to punish anyone who fails to obey traffic rules and regulations.
Since their establishment, FRSC (as they are fondly called) have arrested hundreds of people across the country as they continue to ensure that Nigeria is free from road accidents and unlawful attitudes on the highways.
Functions of FRSC
As mentioned above, FRSC’s major function is to ensure that citizens abide by traffic rules and regulations to avoid accidents on the highways.
Meanwhile, there are other functions carried out by the organization. They include following:
- Enlightening Road users on how to behave while driving.
- Promoting stakeholder’s cooperation
- Keeping records of important data/stats related to the organization.
- Providing uncompromising rescue services in case of any emergency or accident.
- Making the highways readily available for use by clearing obstructions.
- Producing or designing driver’s
- Making number plate readily available at all times for citizen’s consumption. CLICK HEREto see other importance of FRSC.