Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 FFS Application Form Portal | www.fedfire.gov.ng
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The Federal Fire Service are currently hiring and their recruitment (application) form is still up for grab at their official website.
Before we put you through on how you can apply for the FFS job, let’s quickly unveil some facts that you must know about the organization.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment And How To Successfully Apply 2020/2021
Applying for Federal Fire service job shouldn’t take more than 24 hours if you follow due procedures.
However, it is more than necessary you know the things that you must possess before applying for the job, and we’ve compiled a list of all the requirements needed for a successful application below.
Requirement For A Successful Application 2020/2021
- You must be a Nigerian by birth because other means of citizenship are unacceptable.
- You Must possess all essential qualifications and certificates. CLICK HERE to see the list of required academic qualifications.
- You must be physically and mentally fit. A medical report from a government-owned hospital is required to back up your claim.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen, hence, you must have no record of criminal offences in the past.
- You must fall within 18-30 years of age.
- You must be taller than 1.65m (minimum height for male) or 1.60m (minimum height for female)
- Lastly, you must have a chest measurement of about 0.87 (not applicable to female)
form 2020/2021 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out
Four-step Guideline On How To Apply For Nigeria Prison Service
1. Begin Online Application Procedures
As an uneducated citizen who is interested in working with the Federal Fire Service, you’re advised to CLICK HERE (official website) https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new to fill your application form.
If you’re a degree or HND holder, it is advisable you begin your application process HERE
, and If you’re a 0-level holder, you can begin your online application process by clicking on this link: fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
2. Fill and Submit The Application Form
Irrespective of the group you belong to, you need to fill the application form with accurate details before submitting it.
3. Print Out Referee Form
Make sure you print out at least two copies of the application form as they will be submitted during screening and documentation stages of your application processes. The printed forms are often called ‘REFEREE FORM’
4. Check Your Email For Update
Check your mailbox as often as you can in order to avoid missing any message from the organization. You will be notified if your application is accepted and you will be given every other information regarding screening exercise and documentation.
Other Important Information
- Screening Is FREE
- Falsification of documents and other qualifications automatically leads to disqualification.
- Multiple applications also lead to automatic disqualification.
History of Federal Fire Service
Federal Fire Service is a governmental organization or sector which was established to help prevent fire outbreak in all the 36 states of the Federation.
The organization were inaugurated in 1901 by the British colonial masters but they were not known as Federal Fire Service as at that time.
Instead, they were called Lagos Police Fire Brigade because they are part of the Lagos Police service whose duty was to attend to any fire outbreak/emergencies in the state and beyond.
Three years after Nigeria’s independence, The Lagos Police Fire Brigade also gained their own independence, and they no longer share the same name with the state’s Police Force. They officially changed their name to Federal Fire Service in 1963 and they were legally backed up by constitution in 1981.
Since then, the organization continue to wax and grow stronger, and each states of the federal has at least three fire services offices.
Functions Of The Federal Fire Service
The first and major function of the organization is to help extinguish fire in case of any fire emergency in the country. This is one of the reasons why they operate round the clock (24/7)
Apart from serving as fire extinguisher, Federal Fire Service also carry out other functions in the country. These functions include:
- Enlightening the public on how to reduce fire outbreak.
- Providing prompt rescue services to victims.
- Ensuring that citizens abide by rules and regulations of the organization.
- Making findings on how best to extinguish fire during emergency.
- Training new employees on how to get involved in operation without being harmed.
- Ensuring that lives, property and environment are far from being under the danger of fire outbreak.