Engineering courses without physics in jamb 2020.
So, I have compiled a list of courses that are under engineering and does not need physics in Jamb exam.
After some in depth research on this topic, I found some courses that does not require physics in utme and under the faculty of engineering.
I have only discovered 3 of these type of courses that you can study in Nigeria universities.
Engineering Courses Without Physics In Jamb 2020
1. Food science and technology – Alternative to physics in this course is biology. It is offered in :
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO).
- Igbinedion University.
- Kwara State University.
- Madonna University.
- Maiduguri University.
- Obafemi Awolowo University.
- Wesley University.
Jamb subject combination is ; Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry and Biology.
O level subject combination is ; Physics, chemistry, mathematics, English language and any other science subject.
2. Biotechnology – This course deals with technology related to living organisms. It is offered in the bells university.
Its o level and jamb subjects are the same as food science and technology.
3. Food technology – Also related to the technology used in food production, processing, etcetera. It is offered in the University of Ibadan and the Bells University.
The Subject combination is the same as that of food science and technology.
Please note that :
- University of Ibadan does not accept biology in jamb for food technology.
- The bells university accepts physics or mathematics for biotechnology and food technology.
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) does not accept biology in jamb for food science and technology.
Please, read this post again if you don’t still understand it.
Or better still leave a comment below if you have questions. I will answer them as soon as possible.
So that you will not make any mistakes while choosing your jamb subject combination.
Make the right choice during your utme registration.
Share this with your friends that will surely need a post like this.
Subscribe to our mailing list if you want to get updates into your email inbox.