The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session. DELSU post UTME form is
now available online.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
1. All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Admission screening.
2. Online application will start from 8th July, 2019.
3. Application website closes at 6.00p.m 31st July, 2019.
4. The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 5th August to 8th August, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME
Candidates are required to visit
www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with
N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only).
Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
PS: Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
1. Visit delsuonline.com
2. Click online Application
3. Click Start
4. Click screening exercise
5. Click Start
6. Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
7. Submit the form and generate PIN
8. Print out the PIN generated
9. Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2019 screening form online at delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport
sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and
not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN
immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after
six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the
instructions on the front page of the website before
completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB
registration number at the point of application, as
there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration
numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number
entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be
successful if you enter a Local Government/State of
origin different from the one indicated on your
JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone
number and e-mail address with which the
University will communicate with candidates.
1. Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they
chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
2. Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card
will not be acceptable to the University and may
lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates,
UTME results and other registration documents
must be the same.
3. Any person caught impersonating will be handed
over to the police and the candidate impersonated
will automatically be disqualified.