Looking for a Nigerian scholarship?, chevron scholarship is here.
Are you an undergraduate Nigerian student?
Then this scholarship is a good to get a scholarship in Nigeria.
The chevron undergraduate scholarship is one of the most current scholarship for Nigerian students.
It is in collaboration with the nigerian national petroleum cooperation.
READY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP ?
There are different fields and level of scholarship depending on the level of the applicants, there are scholarships for secondary school students, scholarship for secondary school leavers, undergraduate scholarship and many more!
But in this article we would be talking About the CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
The chevron undergraduate scholarship is only for NIGERIAN students studying in any tertiary institution of Nigeria and must be in their 2nd year (200 level), studying any of the under listed courses.
kindly note that the application deadline is august 9, 2019..hurry up!!!
ELIGIBLE COURSES AND DEPARTMENTS
So here are the eligible courses and departments for those who wish to take the chevron scholarship.
please if you are not studying any of the under listed courses, we implore you not to apply.
2. Business Admin.
5. Mass Communication and Journalism.
7. Agricultural science.
8. Petroleum Engineering.
9. Mechanical Engineering.
10. Metallurgical and material Engineering.
11. Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
12. Computer Science.
13. Computer Engineering.
14. System Engineering.
15. Agricultural Engineering.
16. Civil Engineering.
17. Chemical Engineering.
20. Mass communication and journalism
21. Medicine and surgery.
Kindly note that the revenue gotten from the exploration of natural resources and minerals such as crude oil is the funds used in sponsoring the NNPC/chevron scholarship. The scholarship is also part of the ptdf scholarship.
If you have participated in the agbami scholarship 2019/2020 scheme, you may not be eligible to participate in the NNpc scholarship program 2019.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP
The following are the documents that will be required of you before partaking in the scholarship.
1. Your Admission letter from jamb.
2. A recently taken passport photograph.
3. A sworn affidavit in the case of mismatch in names or age.
4. Your school identity card.
5. A result statement duly signed by the HOD or school stating the last session CGPA.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2019
1. The candidates must be in 200 level in any Nigerian university and must be a Nigerian or an international student studying in a Nigerian university (part-time students may not be eligible as scholarship is for only full time students.)
2. Candidates must be offering any of the courses listed above.
3. Before you begin the online screening make sure you have scanned most of your documents.
Here are the list of documents required for the screening.
1. Recently taken passport photograph of not more than 3 months old.( 450px by 450 px and must be or less than 200kb.)
2. Your school identity card.
3. Admission letter.
4. O level result.
5. Your Jamb original result.
6. Local Government area letter of identification.
you have to be careful while uploading the documents.
7. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent,to avoid mix up while uploading the documents.
8. Ensure you attached the appropriate documents when and where you are asked to upload it.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : AUGUST 9, 2019.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NNPC/CHEVRON SCHOLARSHIP 2019
1. Log on to https://scholastica.ng/
2. Click on Apply Now.
3. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
4. Login into your mail to activate your account.
5. Click on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to be redirected to scholarship site.
6.Enter your registered mail and password to upload your information.
7. Enter your personal information, national identification number(nim), educational information and other useful information.
8. Then upload any required scanned documents.
9. Make sure the name used in application is the same as or matches the names on all documents,if there is difference in any,then you have to upload a sworn affidavit or certificate.
10. Go through all uploaded documents before and after uploading,eliminate all errors.
11. Make sure the passport photo you are uploading is on white background.
12. Always recheck to make sure there are no errors.
13. Click on the apply now button.
14. An email and SMS will be sent to you to confirm success.
15. Revisit the scholarship website http://www.scholastica.ng/, enter your mail and password to download your profile and proceed to have your head of department sign it.
16. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, for verification purpose.
Note that you may be required to write an aptitude test.
Do you have questions ?
Can you register for the screening online by yourself ?.
Any issues ?.
Let us know in the comment box!!