Here is the best guide on how to check jamb mock result 2020 online.
Have you just finished the utme 2020 mock exam?.
Now you want to know what you scored in the jamb mock CBT, how well you performed and how to improve it in order to pass jamb 2020.
OK, let’s get started.
You are going to need :
- Jamb registration number or phone number.
- Data connection.
How To Check Jamb Mock Result 2020 Online
Follow the steps below if you want to check what you scored in jamb 2020 mock exam.
- Go to the utme mock result checking portal. Use this link to check your score online.
- Make sure you allow pop ups on jamb website.
- You will see a space for your registration number or phone number.
- Type your jamb 2020 registration number or the phone number you used for registration into that box. Make sure you input the correct details or else, it will not show your score.
- Click on the button below the box, the button is named “check mock results“.
- It will load and show your results and what you scored in each subjects.
Is Jamb Mock Result Out For 2020 Candidates
No, the result is not out yet, since the examination has not been done.
After the exam, the results will be released and I will update this post by then.
Note that if you did not register for the mock exam, you can’t site for it or try to check result.
Since it is not compulsory, there is no problem if you did not do it. Just prepare very well for the main jamb 2020 cbt.
Where To Check Jamb Mock Result 2020
I have given you the link to check it above, which is on jamb portal (www.jamb.org.ng).
However, you can check it using your phone.
But you may still want to print it out.
Go to a cafe and they will help you do it for ₦200 only.
Don’t let your score in the mock exam change your preparations towards the main exam.
It is just a demo (mock) and can’t be used for admission.
If any of your friends sat for the mock examination, then they will surely need an article like this.
Share it with them, sharing is caring.
You can also subscribe to get jamb 2020 updates (It is completely free), you will be updated in your email inbox.
Have you checked your result and seen your score?. Is it good or bad?.
If it is not good, then you need to work harder (study harder) for the main examination.
Have any questions about this?.
Leave a comment below and I will reply as soon as possible.